We serve our customers by providing quality, local livestock processing at reasonable rates. We strive to provide you exactly what you want with package size, steak thickness and more. All meat is wrapped in traditional butcher paper with a separate plastic lining. We understand the pride and care you take in raising and feeding your stock. So we take great care in ensuring that your animal is processed separately and you will get YOUR meat back.
We want our customers to be informed of their choices when ordering their custom cuts. Below are questions we will ask before processing your livestock.
- How many steaks to a package?
-Our basic cuts are Ribeye, Sirloin, and T-Bone Steaks
- How thick do you want your steaks? (3/4″ is average size)
- How big do you want your roast? (3 lb is average size)
-We offer Chuck, English Rib, Arm, Rump, and Pike Peak
- How big do you want your hamburger packages?
-We offer 1 lb, 1.5 lb, or 2 lb packages
- Do you want any soup bones?
- Do you want any Ribs? (Short Ribs)
- Do you want any Stew Meat?
-If so, how many? (6 is average on a whole beef)
- Do you want your brisket?
- Do you want the heart, liver, tongue, or tail?
- Do you want your Round Steaks and Sirloin Tips tenderized, non-tenderized, or into hamburger?